I have just been reading Danielle Laporte’s mind-bending, soul igniting, shout to get your game on, gorgeously designed website, http://whitehottruth.com and I felt I should take a moment to say thanks. I guess it’s what she brings out in me so here goes:
1. I’m thankful I have a kid who is sleeping upstairs with clear lungs, warm blanket, perfect blood.
2. I’m thankful I live in a country I can be mostly proud of that mostly lets me do what I want and be who I want.
3. I’m thankful I’m only 5 feet tall–it makes me work harder at everything.
4. I’m thankful for the stories I heard growing up in a family of 13.
5. I’m thankful I am blessed with a creative pool to dive into at will, with a seeming endless bounty of words and images and ideas.
Thank you Danielle for your realness and authentic voice. It sure inspired me today.